B4J Question AWS Lambda can run b4j webapp?

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If it matters, I was able to run ABMaterial's ABMFeedback app on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk using Amazon RDS as the database (just to see if it can be done). Beanstalk is probably the most abstract AWS service (where you do not have to manage the underlying OS) under which a B4J server app will run.

Upvote 0

juvanum

Licensed User
Longtime User
If it matters, I was able to run ABMaterial's ABMFeedback app on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk using Amazon RDS as the database (just to see if it can be done). Beanstalk is probably the most abstract AWS service (where you do not have to manage the underlying OS) under which a B4J server app will run.

@OliverA
me too...
But I am not able to run two abmaterial applications on the same AWS server (ELASTIC BEANSTALK).
And you?
thank you

ps
sorry for my English

Upvote 0

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
was able to run ABMaterial's ABMFeedback app on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk using Amazon RDS as the database (just to see if it can be done)
me too...

Sounds interesting guys! Would you mind putting a small tutorial together? We already have a great tutorial for running B4J/ABM Webapps on GCE (Google Compute Engine) and covering Amazon Elastic Beanstalk would be an excellent addition to show off the deployment possibilities of B4J/ABM.

Upvote 0

juvanum

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sounds interesting guys! Would you mind putting a small tutorial together? We already have a great tutorial for running B4J/ABM Webapps on GCE (Google Compute Engine) and covering Amazon Elastic Beanstalk would be an excellent addition to show off the deployment possibilities of B4J/ABM.
Mi piacerebbe molto ma non ho conoscenza profonda dell'ambiente AWS...

Automatic translater:
I'd like it a lot but I do not have deep knowledge of the AWS environment.

Upvote 0