Android Question B4A Bridge Problem

dfrutos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, when i compile (debug and release mode) my app i have a problem, the message says

"
Installing file to device. Error
Process timed out.
You can change it under Tools - IDE Options.
"

I can't send app to my phone. Compile ok, but not show in my phone... I have the problem from today

My B4A version is 7.8

Can you help me, please?
thank you

Attachments

• 2018-05-02_17h30_48.png
    2018-05-02_17h30_48.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 175

dfrutos

Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried with 600 seconds... this mistake started yesterdey.. and my phone has android version 7.0

Upvote 0

dfrutos

Licensed User
Longtime User
In main b4a window, B4A-Bridge Status is "Connected"... but, if i try to connect from WYSIWYG Designer, status is "Trying to connect... "... probably there is a connection problem... i tried to disconect windows firewall but error persists ... i don't understand how find error.. in phone or pc?

upload_2018-5-3_8-14-12.png

upload_2018-5-3_8-14-30.png

Upvote 0

dfrutos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel. I tried to restart router.. and tried with other second router, with internet, without internet... turn off firewall, etc.... but nothing
When i try to run my app from the IDE, in app Bridge just i can see flickering heart... nothing more...

upload_2018-5-3_10-40-38.png

Upvote 0

dfrutos

Licensed User
Longtime User
When a try to restart ABD Server, timeout error too... I don't know if both errors has a same cause

upload_2018-5-3_13-18-43.png

upload_2018-5-3_13-26-49.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
When a try to restart ABD Server, timeout error too... I don't know if both errors has a same cause
This means that the problem is not with B4A-Bridge but rather with adb (adb is always called during compilation). Are you using B4A Sdk Manager? Try to install the latest version of Android SDK.

https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html#installation

Upvote 0