Share My Creation [B4A] Firebase Notifications Alternative - Source Codes

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one, the only, the hero, @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

As requested by dear @ilan :

We have created a notifications service, which means you can now host your own notifications services without the need to use any third party (Firebase)

* Dear @ilan requested the library to be in B4A+B4i+B4J so we will release the B4i + B4J as separate projects in the near future which will be different from this project.

The project works as follows :
1- B4J Admin :
1.1 You can create campaigns :
-Text only
-Text & Images
1.2 You can also create topics: The topics are what each user is registered to.
1.3 Users Information
1.4 Reports : where you can view a certain campaign status and delivery within a period of time.

2- Heavily modified JRDC2 to send/receive events, campaigns, register users, reports, etc..
3- MS SQL Database to store all the above information
4- B4A Library that connects to the JRDC2 in the background to send/receive events.

Features :
1- User's action on the notification is registered, meaning you can view if the user clicked or ignored it or even received it or not and every action date & time is registered as well.
2- We have created 200,000 virtual devices (by creating a loop in the JRDC2) + 5 real phone, then we created a campaign and sent it, within less than 1 second every device (real and virtual) received it.
3- The JRDC2 + B4A Library checks in case the user has no internet or disconnected from the server, once the user connects to the server (in the background) the user will receive the last campaign that we sent to everyone which he/she was disconnected.

Technology :
1- B4A library (.jar + .xml)
2- B4A Library Source code
3- Heavily modified JRDC2
4- B4J Admin
5- MS SQL Database

*We have also included a simple sample project which shows how to use the library

The Project in Action :

Main.PNG

*Be noted that there are some devices that have custom android which may kill the background services if the user clicks on clear open & recent apps.

Project Price : 30$
To Purchase the source code click on the below Link:

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

cheveguerra

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

1- Only for notifications and you can include tags which you can read once the notification is clicked
2- Websockets limits :

and you can increase it :

Only MS SQL and MySQL

Almost finished :)

Thank you,
Saif
Thanks a lot, I was thinking in using it to send and receive data from device to device, not too much data, but more than the 4kb that firebase allows, the notifications are pretty nice, but not precisely what I was looking for!!!

Best regards

P.D. looking forward to know more about the new database :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
but more than the 4kb that firebase allows
Websockets allow more than 4MB and you can increase it as much as you would like, example :

B4X:
Dim jo As JavaObject = WebSocket1
jo = jo.GetField("options") 'WebSocketOptions
jo.RunMethod("setMaxMessagePayloadSize", Array(4 * 1024 * 1024)) '4mb

P.D. looking forward to know more about the new database :)
Very soon :)

free2end

Licensed User
... As of today, I have also been added to the list of happy buyers of your excellent projects-codes and I look forward to making my next purchases before the fantastic offer ends.

I would like to ask you, when you find some time, to write some short instructions for "beginners" of the required steps for the use of "[B4A] Firebase Notifications Alternative - Source Codes " ...

best wishes!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
... As of today, I have also been added to the list of happy buyers of your excellent projects-codes and I look forward to making my next purchases before the fantastic offer ends.

I would like to ask you, when you find some time, to write some short instructions for "beginners" of the required steps for the use of "[B4A] Firebase Notifications Alternative - Source Codes " ...

best wishes!
Thank you very much for your purchase!

Consider it done, we will release a step by step documentation very soon.

Thank you,
Saif