Android Question B4A HorizontalScrollView cannot slide well

AndyChang

Licensed User
To Claus and all good friends,

I learn a very useful ScrollView from Claus (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/another-scrollview-example.8417/#content)

I apply the skill In my project to display a list of information which include Item Number and it’s image. It works nicely.

But when I add the HorizontalScrollView function into this module, 5 pages of bitmap png cannot slide left and right. This HorizontalScrollView function has been used in every module of my project and work very nice. So I suppose that maybe there is some conflict between ScrollView and HorizontalScrollView. I simplifier the Module and attached it so that you can easy to check what is wrong in my routine.

Andy

Attachments

• HSVplusSVtest.zip
    422.3 KB · Views: 227

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Attached a modified version which works.
You should move all the settings in the Designer Scripts and not in the main code.
I didn't understand what you wanted to do with Panel4, once it's global once it's local, you initialize it !?
I moved the ScrollView from the code to the layout.

Attachments

• HSVplusSVtest1.zip
    422.2 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0

AndyChang

Licensed User
Dear Klous
Panel4 is imitated from your earlier version on March 26, 2011 (you use Panel0 and Panel1)
your new version is more brief and easy to understand. Now it works well. Thanks a lot.
Andy

Upvote 0