Android Question B4A How to create this listview with panel zoom on selecting item?

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi...i would like to ask if there is library that can do like this in picture? I need to create iptv apk that is using remote control...so when user press OK button this list shows...and selected item is zoomed...with channel logo..channel number and channel epg....and when user press on remote control up or down button list scrolls up or down and scorlled item is then zoomed...and other items are small unzoomed..like in picture....i was getting idea of vertically scroller with panel..but if some one can give me example code...to play with it or idea..how to create this nice effect....i have write apk that reads json from server so i have all channels numbers, name and epg in apk when is started...in array...so i need just this gui to scroll up or down.

Thanks.

Attachments

• iptv channels.jpg
    iptv channels.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 308

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel for answer...i will now study the CustomListView and poste here code....when i get similar function...thanks.

Upvote 0

ronovar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel...can You upload here simple project with this...i don't know how to make space between items...how to add small blue arrows up and down...only thing i try CustomListView but i could not get to get this lookls like on picture....inside panel i know how to add label and bitmap and progress bar in listview...so if you can create example above i b4a and upload here demo example.

Thanks.

Upvote 0