B4a members only forums

IanMc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think it could be a real boon for us to have a few forums where only paid up members of B4a can access.

Firstly if anyone is thinking of taking out a patent on their ideas then the patent process stipulates that the idea must not be previously have been made known to the public.

This idea of members only forums might already be in progress but I don't know because I'm a member so perhaps these members only forums might have a notice on them 'members only'

We are an inventive lot and it would be nice to have a secure place where we can exchange our ideas.

Just to be able to logon and have a chat, field an idea knowing that it was in confidence.

I think that tablet apps can be very different to phone apps for example and then perhaps just a 'members ideas' forum.

Secure forums for members only would propagate ideas and help, some of those ideas that would otherwise be doomed to be taken to the deathbed :)

I can see these forums not being used much but occasional sparks of genius would reign, methinks.

Perhaps just one secure forum? Members Only.