iOS Question b4i bridge not start

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone , I uninstalled b4i bridge from my iphone , why ask me to install a new version of b4i bridge , now, I can not reinstall the same dinuovo b4i bridge on my iphone , I did as a tutorial , I created the certificate developer , then the developer provisioning as I created the app id and finally the package name of the new app , but when I want to start in b4i bridge app to install it on my iphone , I get this error
I have successfully created the certificates but can not understand why this error .

B4X:
Building designer app.  0.00
Building Xcode project  0.02
Sending data to remote compiler.  Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
  ARCHS = armv7
  CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
  CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/xxxxx/Payload
  OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain xxxxx
  PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
  PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 96dddab3-aa96-47d0-8d2a-9ac396f670e6
=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===
Check dependencies
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“chat”) has an AppID of “com.siciliabit.fifiddu.chat” which does not match your bundle identifier “com.siciliabit.fifiddu.chat.bridge”.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.1'
Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok i tryed with jolly, now work, thanks Erel, i have a problem with my project the b4i bridge, asked if you installa app, i send ok but not show the icon and app in my iphone, because?

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
you installed it and it works , I tried it with other apps , all work except this app , b4i bridge asks me to install the app but does not install anything on my iphone , I can send you a copy of the project in private? Tell me an email

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes i have restart my device, the b4ibridge asked if you have installed this app, i press install but not install, help.

Upvote 0

fifiddu70

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok i have resolved with initialize and restore iphone from zero. but whi this problem resolved only reset my iphone?

Upvote 0

macerau

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was very happy with the new version of B4A I decided to expand and bought B4i version, but then began my problems.
To this day I could not build one single program, even though buying for more US99.00 Aplle license and another Cell Iphone more B4i US70 license and all this for nothing yet.
After a lot of help by email with Erel got up the following message:

I TRY 2 TIMES AND I RECEIVER SAME MENSAGE!

but now 4º this:

Building designer app. 0.02

Building Xcode project 0.02

Sending data to remote compiler. Error

Out: Build settings from command line:

ARCHS = armv7

CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone

CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/ad3yszd/Payload

OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain ad3yszd

PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge

PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 33d44162-2be3-44ea-9dea-d9e32110ef37

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies

Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Doctor iAdmin”) has an AppID of “waytek.iAdmin” which does not match your bundle identifier “BG.BAI.bridge”.

CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.1'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

Check dependencies

(1 failure)

Please help me with this, after all just want to run at least once!
I habiltar Teamview, logmein or any access access.
I do not know if it helps but this and the machine I use:

Upvote 0

Indy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your problem is the mismatch in your App ID. You created your Apple certificate with "waytek.iAdmin" and yet your app you develop has "BG.BAI.bridge". That's what's wrong. Your project needs to start with the same domain parts as what you created with Apple. i.e "waytek.iAdmin.whatever"

Upvote 0

macerau

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your problem is the mismatch in your App ID. You created your Apple certificate with "waytek.iAdmin" and yet your app you develop has "BG.BAI.bridge". That's what's wrong. Your project needs to start with the same domain parts as what you created with Apple. i.e "waytek.iAdmin.whatever"

Hi Indy,
no matter the name that I make will always go wrong view that tried:
If i put waytek.iAdmin.bridge ->>>
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Doctor iAdmin”) has an AppID of “waytek.iAdmin” which does not match your bundle identifier “waytek.iAdmin.bridge.bridge”.

If i put waytek.iAdmin ->>>
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Doctor iAdmin”) has an AppID of “waytek.iAdmin” which does not match your bundle identifier “waytek.iAdmin.bridge”.

If i put waytek.iAdmin.bg ->>>
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Doctor iAdmin”) has an AppID of “waytek.iAdmin” which does not match your bundle identifier “waytek.iAdmin.bg.bridge”.

upload_2015-6-28_14-57-59.png

upload_2015-6-28_14-59-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-28_14-54-1.png
    upload_2015-6-28_14-54-1.png
    330 bytes · Views: 195
  • upload_2015-6-28_14-56-0.png
    upload_2015-6-28_14-56-0.png
    330 bytes · Views: 193
  • upload_2015-6-28_14-59-34.png
    upload_2015-6-28_14-59-34.png
    330 bytes · Views: 174