iOS Question b4i-bridgr cannot download application

franchsesko

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I've created the developer certificate and provisioning profile, and all my files are in a c:\<company>\b4i\Keys directory.
Having had the problem I'm going to describe, I actually done that twice, deleting all the files in the \Keys subdirectory and revoking the first certificate as I read in a post.
I use the hosted builder.
My project files (actually the bacground location tutorial project) is in the directory C:\<company>\b4i\Projects\BackGroundLocation.
When I ask to compile the b4i bridge app, all seems to go well.
I use an iPhone 4 with iOS 9.5.3 as a developer device.
When I go to the hosted builder page with my code, I get the "download app" button.
I click the button to get the b4i-bridge app and I answer OK to install the app.
Unfortunately, this is where it stops. I get a message box telling me that the app could not be downloaded.
I also get an app icon titled ("Installation...") which tries to re-download the app, but with the same error message.
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here, did I miss something ?

franchsesko

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also double-checked the UDID (which I got via a UDID finder app and manually entered) in the downloaded provisoned profile file; I've provisioned 2 devices and the UDID of this device is the second one. The UDID is OK.

Upvote 0

franchsesko

Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately not, same problem. Created an empty project, set the id to net.<company>.empty, build ok, but same error message when downloading.

Upvote 0

franchsesko

Licensed User
Longtime User
Awsome, that was it.
I used two different apps, one on the iphone and another on the ipad. The one on the iPad worked, the iPhone's one was giving the "fake" UDID.
I used iTunes to get the UDID and it works now.
Thanks !

Upvote 0

appie21

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi I have also this problem

The Bridge is installed an respond.
But i i try to install the application it say Can't dowbnload

Strange enough if I do tools- buildserver- Build release app
The app will installed well

Upvote 0