iOS Question B4i - Cannot upload app - Application Loader Error

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am unable to publish the app through Application Loader. The following error occurs during the process "Verifying Applets with Itunes Store":

ERROR ITMS-90085: "No architectures in the binary. Lipo failed to detect any architectures in the bundle executable."

My B4i version: 1.8

Is there a problem of incompatibility?

Thanks in advance.

JonPM

Licensed User
Longtime User
What version of XCode and Application Loader do you have installed? Do you have any numbers in your bundle id?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel.

Yes, I'm using the hosted buider.

The ipa file is being built according to the following procedure:

My distribution key folder contains:

B4i.keystore file
B4i file
certSigningRequest.csr file
ios_distribution certify file
the mobileprovision file

I created the ipa file by Tools / Build Server / Build Release App and downloaded the last build app from the remote server.

When i use the Apple Application Loader in order to publish the app, after several minutes, I receive the message:

ERROR ITMS-90085: "No architectures in the binary. Lipo failed to detect any architectures in the bundle executable."

I have repeated several times throughout the process and is always the same error.

Regards,

Ivan Leal

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
No. I transfer the original ipa file by e-mail, download this file in a MAC machine and run the Application Loader software.

Upvote 0

Ivan Leal

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, I'm running the application loader on a iMac with OS X version 10.10.5. The Application Loader software was installed recently. Is there something more (other requirements) for this operation (Xcode installation, etc)?

Upvote 0