iOS Question B4i GestureDetector Library - Where do I get GestureDetector.h?

Andris

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm implementing the GestureDetector Library (2.30) in my B4i project. However, on compile, I get this as part of an error message:

In file included from /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_xuiviewsutils.m:2:
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_xuiviewsutils.h:21:9: fatal error: 'GestureDetector.h' file not found
#import "GestureDetector.h"
How do I add the missing GestureDetector.h?

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm implementing the GestureDetector Library (2.30) in my B4i project. However, on compile, I get this as part of an error message:

I use a class for this called GestureRecognizer maybe you are using the same but to be sure.

Upvote 0

Andris

Licensed User
Longtime User

Let me back up a bit. In the B4A version of my app, I've used the GestureDetector library that ships with B4A. Works great. For the B4i version, since it never had the identical library, I used the GestureRecognizer class, which worked great also. But in B4i (Ver 8.00) I suddenly had a problem with the PAN gesture. While debugging, I happened to see that GestureDetector is now an included library, so I've tried to implement that instead since it looks the same as in B4A. Compiling gave me the error I posted above. Is GestureDetector in fact NOT shipped with B4i 8.00?

Upvote 0

Andris

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use a class for this called GestureRecognizer maybe you are using the same but to be sure.

Thanks! In fact, I have been using GestureRecognizer, but yesterday saw that B4i (8.00) now included GestureDetector, so am trying to implement that. See post just above. Am I wrong about B4i including GestureDetector?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

I think you were wrong to copy the version. For B4I there is no version 2.30. So you have copied the version for B4A and therefore it does not find the files.

Copy the version that was mentioned in post # 3

Upvote 0

Swissmade

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you were wrong to copy the version. For B4I there is no version 2.30. So you have copied the version for B4A and therefore it does not find the files.

Copy the version that was mentioned in post # 3
This I use

Attachments

• GestureRecognizer.bas
    13.3 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 0