iOS Question Multitouch event?

JordiCP

Licensed User
I have tested the GestureRecognizer class/examples and it's great.

However, I would need for my app to receive the multitouch pointer events from a view, in a similar way as it is done in B4A GestureDetector, in order to customise its behaviour.

Is it possible in B4I?

JordiCP

Licensed User
Works really smooth, thanks!

It seems that it replaces the event in ALL the panels in the app, doesn't matter if you set the multitouchEnabled to True or False in any of them (it seems it is by default), but it's easy to replace the previous _Touch with the new events :)

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
It seems that it replaces the event in ALL the panels in the app, doesn't matter if you set the multitouchEnabled to True or False in any of them (it seems it is by default)
That's true. If needed I can improve it and make it selective based on the multitouch property.

JordiCP

Licensed User
I don't really need it, using the new events in all the panels (even if I only need real multitouch in one of them) totally solves my problem

But I'm curious on how it would be done (just to better understand how everything works ) :)

Thanks again

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
Nothing really interesting. You need to check in the OBJC code whether multitouch is enabled and raise the standard event instead of the multitouch event.