iOS Question Multitouch event?

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tested the GestureRecognizer class/examples and it's great.

However, I would need for my app to receive the multitouch pointer events from a view, in a similar way as it is done in B4A GestureDetector, in order to customise its behaviour.

Is it possible in B4I?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
upload_2017-12-10_11-14-46.png

Project is attached. Note that it depends on the latest version of XUI library.

It replaces all of the panel touch events with multi-touch versions.

Attachments

• Multitouch.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Works really smooth, thanks!

It seems that it replaces the event in ALL the panels in the app, doesn't matter if you set the multitouchEnabled to True or False in any of them (it seems it is by default), but it's easy to replace the previous _Touch with the new events :)

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems that it replaces the event in ALL the panels in the app, doesn't matter if you set the multitouchEnabled to True or False in any of them (it seems it is by default)
That's true. If needed I can improve it and make it selective based on the multitouch property.

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't really need it, using the new events in all the panels (even if I only need real multitouch in one of them) totally solves my problem

But I'm curious on how it would be done (just to better understand how everything works ) :)

Thanks again

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's true. If needed I can improve it and make it selective based on the multitouch property.

yes please, I need this. can you please make it selectively based on the multitouch property?
is a panel multitouch property set to FALSE as default?

thanx

Upvote 0

roumei

Licensed User
Erel posted the OBJC code in this thread:

Upvote 0