iOS Question B4i - Problem with certificates

WebQuest

Licensed User
Hi community I'm having problems with certificates. I accidentally removed the Keys folder where the keystore and the certificate and the provision file were located. So I rerun the procedure of creating a new certificate but when I want to download the certificate I get this error: The specified resource does not exist
There is no resource of type 'certificates' with id 'undefined'

it's strange because I added my device and created an ID with b4i. * as indicated in the tutorial.

how can i solve?

WebQuest

Licensed User
My intention was to publish the app so following the guide I believed that the provision had to be removed now the app is pronated. Do you think it is better to create a certificate with explicit id for publication?

Upvote 0

WebQuest

Licensed User
Erel I recreated the certificate and provision with the explicit ID and it works! But how do I publish the app on the App Store?

Upvote 0

WebQuest

Licensed User
Erel I'm confusing I had to repeat the process because I realized that there is a problem in the app and therefore I have to modify the app before publishing. I deleted the certificate, provision and id. I recreated everything but I have a problem with b4i-Bridge I uninstalled it and I can't access the download link anymore I re-created b4i but when I try to get the link to download b4i-bridge I get this error:

Note: Create a build description
Error: The ProvisionAppRust provisioning profile has an app ID of "b4i.RusticoneGilchingApp1" that does not match the bundle ID of "b4i.RusticoneGilchingApp1.bridge". (in the target 'B4iProject' from the project 'B4iProject')

Upvote 0

WebQuest

Licensed User
ok solved!

For all those who will have the same problem follow the following.

1. Revoke the certificate and id in Apple dev.
2. remove the files in the folder Keys .cer, keystore, etc ..
3. Re-create the .keystore file.
4. Re-create an id in apple dev (always use wildcard characters for debugging and testing). Only if you need to publish, assign the package name Explicit.
5. If necessary, reinstall the b4i-Bridge following Erel's instructions.

NOTE. To install the B4i-bridge it is necessary to create an ID in Apple Dev not explicit but with wildcard characters.

That way I have solved it for now.

Upvote 0