B4J Question B4J 3.0.2 -> Label.Visability form object property ignored - why ?

agb2008

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've got main Form for my application created in JavaFX Scene Builder 2.0. On that form I've got two labels at the same position overlaping each other (different values stated depends on selected options).
What I've noticed is that regardless what option set in Scene Builder for these objects Visability or what
options set in B4J using label object .visability property -> both labels would be visible at the same time overlaping each other (text from both labels visible creating mess in resulting form)
Could you please advice if Visability proberty applicable to Label objects in B4J at all or I should look for workaround and found other solution ?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to uncheck the Visible box:

SS-2015-07-07_08.56.40.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

agb2008

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

That's exactly what I've done - but for some unknown reason label object that suppose to be invisible still stay in visible state and as a result text from both
label objects overlap in the resulting form. I suspect that it might be some kind of problem with Scene Builder generated file... I used workaround fr the current
case - but would check with new project - to see if that was a one time glitch.

P.S. I've as well tried lbl1.Visible=False statement but with the same results (setting was ignored)

Upvote 0