Italian [B4J] ScrollPane

moore_it

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ciao a tutti,

mi piacerebbe sapere come funzione l'InnerNode di uno ScrollPane in fatto di dimensioni nel resizing.
Io non l'ho capito.

Ringrazio per le dritte.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I cannot write Italian but I think I have understood your question…
SO here's my explanations in the form of a small execise…

Take two (2) A4 paper sheets, and in one of them, take out a small rectangle…
you end up with a "window" in your paper sheet… This is your scroll-pane.
Now put it over the other sheet of paper… you will only see a part of it. By default, you will see the upper-left part. This is your inner-panel, where you will put all your other views.
The Inner panel width is directly related to the scrollview, but not the height…
Your visual part of the scroll view may be 300 in height but still accomodate a 3000 high inner panel.

moore_it

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Cableguy, but my question is on the resizing of the scrollpane.
For example i have a scrollpane.width = 500px and a innerpane.width = 500px-scroll bar width (eg. 16px)
If i draw the border of innerpane the right border not compare at (500-16) why ?

moore_it

Licensed User
Longtime User
see images

Attachments

• scroll1.jpg
    scroll1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 277
  • scroll2.jpg
    scroll2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 256

moore_it

Licensed User
Longtime User
and at last without scrollbar

Attachments

• scroll3.jpg
    scroll3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 269

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's been a while since I used a scrollpane, but I remember having as much dificculties as you…
I think is a matter of padding, or you do like I did… trial and error, placing a 10x10 button and Moving it to the left up to the point where, it went of screen…
Also, Klaus has a few methods available to tweak scrollpanes, that could be of help.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Further discussion should be taken outside the Italian Sub-Forum... I cannot help more today, I'm at my day job, no other resources than the forum