Status
Not open for further replies.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Improvements:

• Support for Java 14. As with Java 11, B4J expects a specific structure. You should download this package (OpenJDK 14 + OpenJFX 14): https://b4xfiles-4c17.kxcdn.com/jdk-14.0.1.zip
  • Build standalone package - B4JPackager11 is now integrated in the IDE. This makes it simpler to build standalone packages: Integrated B4JPackager11.
  • Add new module - Option to add the new module to the parent folder. This is useful in cross platform projects where the modules are shared between the different platforms.
  • Fix for a design issue that existed since B4A v1.0 where in some cases assignment of an object to a variable can also change other variables that point to the same "wrapper".
  • New warning:
    "Comparison of Object to other types will fail if exact types do not match.
    Better to put the object on the right side of the comparison. (warning #35)"
    See post #6.
  • Several debugger fixes.
  • New "contribute" menu item.
  • Current selected line, in the search results and other syntax colored lists, is displayed.
  • B4XTurtle is now an internal library.
  • Latest versions of all internal libraries are included.
  • Other bug fixes and minor IDE improvements.
Download link: www.b4x.com/b4j/files/beta.exe
Note that in the first beta the packager tool will fail if Windows is not installed under C:\Windows. This is fixed for the next beta.

Last edited:

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
No. If you find a JavaFX (not AWT or Swing) solution for this then I can help you port it.

I've added an example that copies the build to a different folder: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...-way-to-distribute-standalone-ui-apps.117880/
Thanks Erel I really appreciate it. I will keep an eye out for a JavaFX fix and communicate to you ASAP. I will use B4J for Windows App's in the meantime and Non Mac Store submission using Notarization as this method is not as strict as Mac Store review process.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.