B4X Game Development Forum

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
- A new user registers and ......

I am talking about the registration step wonder..
How can I register if the app asks me to copy a picture in a text box? please see the image above.

thanks

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Like I said, I have no control over the captcha method.
I agree it's really silly and inconvenient, but I can't do anything about it.

Try reloading the page to get a different captcha.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am talking about the registration step wonder..
How can I register if the app asks me to copy a picture in a text box? please see the image above.

thanks

maybe he is just asking for the verification code that was sent to your email adress.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan might be right, check your email for the verification code, @Beja.

I checked and it was not there..
I don't think the system will send out a verification code before validating the form and the required fields including the captcha.
I will try from my mobile.

HotShoe

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to register to even read the threads? I can understand not being able to post, but how do potential users know if they are interested in the stuff that is discussed without being able to see the forum posts?

--- Jem

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to register to even read the threads? I can understand not being able to post, but how do potential users know if they are interested in the stuff that is discussed without being able to see the forum posts?

--- Jem
You should have access now (read-only) to 90% of the forum's content, as an unregistered user. :)

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel, please take the following remarks into consideration.

While the idea of having a separate b4x game development website failed to thrive on its own, I believe that nonetheless, it proved itself to be a worthy concept.
We had a lot to discuss, from coding techniques, libraries used, game assets, publishing and so on... We just didn't have enough visibility to grow as a community.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you again, please consider opening a Game Development sub-section, not only for us, but for the sake of establishing B4X development tools as a reliable platform for new game developers, as well.

Thank you so much in advance.

@ilan, @andymc, @Informatix, @melonZgz

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The forum is organized based on products instead of topics. There could be many topics other than games, for example: databases, IoT, networks, performance and others.
With that said, we can give it a try: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/categories/games-development.83/

I might move it or merge it in the future to another category.

Libraries should still be posted in the libraries subforums.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The forum is organized based on products instead of topics. There could be many topics other than games, for example: databases, IoT, networks, performance and others.
With that said, we can give it a try: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/categories/games-development.83/

I might move it or merge it in the future to another category.

Libraries should still be posted in the libraries subforums.

hi erel, clicking on that link doesnot give my any possibility to do something.
will there be a button somewhere on this forum so we can access that game forum?

thank you.