B4A Library [B4X] GreenApi - WhatsApp API

Green Api

Green API is a platform that allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages through a stable API.
1. It is possible to send and receive text, photos and videos without the need to purchase and monitor a phone
2. Stable WhatsApp API works without a phone and your number is safe when using WhatsApp API Gateway
3. The API is fast, with a capacity of sending 120 messages per minute and receiving 600 messages per minute

The platform also offers different plans for different needs, from free plans to business plans that allow unlimited chats and up to 30,000 WhatsApp verifications per month.

For more information consult the following link:
https://green-api.com/en/

Note: You need to create an instance at:
https://console.green-api.com/instanceList
and then scan the QR code with your WhatsApp.

Attached you can find a library (free) along with a demo that includes approximately 13 functions.
Screenshot_1.png
---
Screenshot_2.png
---
1698607991775.png

List of methods
1698607889358.jpeg--
1698607945083.jpeg

The demo includes two types of compilation (TRIAL and FULL), if you want to try the Full version you can make a donation of 30 USD to Paypal 1698607732073.png (Oscar Chacón) and send me your email to send the library that includes almost all the functions available so far in the API.
The demo and library have been tested in B4J and B4A. (Not on B4i), however it should work. If you find errors do not hesitate to contact me.
You can use the B4XGreenApiFree library in any of your projects.

B4XGreenApiFree
Author:Mariano Castro
Version: 1.0

Changelog

• Release

Attachments

• B4XGreenApiDemov1.1.zip
    359.1 KB · Views: 144
  • B4XGreenApiFree.b4xlib
    6.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think it's a very interesting library 🚀🚀🚀
But I'm afraid nowadays of giving any type of access to my WhatsApp to third parties, and especially from foreign countries.

1698685528596.png