Android Question B4X Legacy versions?

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
So I have read and understand the answer by Erel here Download old version of B4A and don't want another "Please post a new thread!" comment :)

My Target android device is API 28!! I do not want to make apps for newer devices, and I do not want to publish on stores.

After a recent malware attack, I have formatted and redownloaded B4X now version 12! I was using the previous version along with the resources that where recommended at the time.

So Im looking for B4A version 11.2 and its resources if anyone happens to have it??

The reason being I have an old library I believe its based on Accelerated surface and it compiles fine, but will not run, the error is the same as one showed for accelerated surface....

Thanks..

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The old resources (and SDK) is deprecated.
Only 64Bit Versions are available together with B4A 12+

Upvote 0

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
The old resources (and SDK) is deprecated.
Only 64Bit Versions are available together with B4A 12+

Yes I am aware, however b4X version 11.2 and its resources WORKED last week, I only write apps for older TV devices api 28 MAX! it WORKED! So can I ask anyone else if they have a copy of it???

Thanks

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes I am aware, however b4X version 11.2 and its resources WORKED last week, I only write apps for older TV devices api 28 MAX! it WORKED! So can I ask anyone else if they have a copy of it???

Thanks
See here to 11.50 32bit version:

Upvote 0