B4A Library [B4X] [XUI] AS WheelPicker - Spinner - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [Payware]

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you, it works well

ItemIndex is base 1, return GetIndex is base 1 too, wouldn't base 0 be better like list, spinner, etc.?

I think in the code it was not removed log("Base_Resize")

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think in the code it was not removed log("Base_Resize")
youre right ^^
ItemIndex is base 1, return GetIndex is base 1 too, wouldn't base 0 be better like list, spinner, etc.?
thats because item 0 is a placeholder in the list.
I can try to change it.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update

• Add AddSeperator - adds an seperator after a wheel. IF you want a placeholder before the first wheel, then set the index to -1
    • seperators can display text
    • seperators can be customized
  • Add RemoveSeperatorAt - removes a seperator
Now you can add seperators, to have more space between the items, or to display a static text.
Examples:

here I needed a colon between the two wheels to show that you can select a time there

Seperators can be customized.
customize seperator and add:
ASWheelPicker1.SeperatorProperties.BackgroundColor = xui.Color_Blue 'sets the background color of the seperator
ASWheelPicker1.SeperatorProperties.TextAlignment_Horizontal = "LEFT" 'sets the displayed text to left
ASWheelPicker1.SeperatorProperties.TextFont = xui.CreateDefaultBoldFont(15) 'changed the font from the text
ASWheelPicker1.AddSeperator(2,120dip," minutes") 'adds an seperator with text

Israel Gallegos

Licensed User
Hi,can you help me please, I am trying to build the example project but it shows the following error:

I copied the library to my folder and included it in the example project,
also i checked the others libraries

Last edited:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you need this:

Israel Gallegos

Licensed User

Excellent, Thanks!! The project build perfect, but when the app executes shows the follow, some idea?:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…