Android Question B4XPages Drawer

mscientist33

Licensed User
I am in need of the same answer of the question that was asked here: B4XPages Drawer

His answer was never answered and the thread was closed....

I need the Drawer to be on the MainPage and accessible on all the other pages, preferably without having to duplicate code on each page.

mscientist33

Licensed User
I have tried moving the Drawer code from page2 to the mainpage from this example: B4XPages + B4XDrawers

I get this error: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.ata.devo.ACToolbarLightWrapper" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/mnt/expand/cf81e24b-b56f-473a-a2e5-c66313ee3f4c/app/com.ata.devo-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/mnt/expand/cf81e24b-b56f-473a-a2e5-c66313ee3f4c/app/com.ata.devo-1/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]

The B4XPages + B4XDrawers runs fine as an example program....

Upvote 0

Blueforcer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Quite easy:
B4X:
Sub Globals
    Private drawer As B4XDrawer
End Sub

Sub Activity_Create(FirstTime As Boolean)
    drawer.Initialize(Me,"drawer",Activity,30%x)
    Dim pm As B4XPagesManager
    pm.Initialize(drawer.CenterPanel)
    drawer.LeftPanel.LoadLayout("Sidebar")
End Sub
with this all pages will be rendered in the drawers centerpanel and not in the whole activity

Upvote 0

mscientist33

Licensed User
So for B4X pages does this go in the "Main" or "B4XMainPage"? Only "Main" has the Activity_Create so I am assuming it goes there?

Upvote 0

mscientist33

Licensed User
Works fine @Blueforcer but I need the "hamburger" icon in the Titlebar. I have an open question here: B4X Drawers. I really like the way the example works and that is what I want but it is for Activities instead of B4X pages. Is there any good documentation on converting Activities to B4X? I've come across a lot of good stuff and examples of good stuff but mostly for Activities.

Upvote 0