Android Question B4XSearchTemplate line separation thickness

abilio486software

Licensed User
How can I change the thickness of these separation lines in the B4XSearchTemplate object?

HowToChange_LineSeparator.jpg

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How can I change the thickness of these separation lines in the B4XSearchTemplate object?
Make a copy of the internal lib B4X Views.b4xlib library. Change the extension of the copy to .zip and extract all the files. You will see all the class modules and also a folder named: Files. If you open that folder you will see many internal layout files. Add the SearchTemplate.bal to your B4A Project., via the add tab of your project. Then open up the bal file in the designer in your project, you will see the customlistview by which the layout was designed. There is a line: Divider Height. Change it to say 7 or 10 or whatever from its default of 2 and save the bal file and run your project.

Upvote 0

abilio486software

Licensed User
If you do not want to go through all the steps I mentioned in post 2, just add the attached .bal file to your project file tab save it and and you are good to go. I made the divider 7, you can change it.

Many thanks! Fantastic solution! It's already working with thickness 1 and a gray color šŸ‘

Upvote 0