Android Question B4XSeekBar on SD_XUIScrollView2D

adriano.freitas

Hi!

I'm trying to migrate some applications to use B4X Pages and compatible objects, however, I'm having a problem: I use SD_XUIScrollView2D and I put several controls in it. Everything ok except for the B4XSeekBar, which works if I tap it but doesn't work if I drag the cursor. Is it a bug? Any solution?

Thanks

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Adriano,

The library is called SD_XuiView2 and not XuiScrollView2D.

As for B4XSeekBar, the movement of the bar works only with the release of the touch, this avoids problems of continuous fluttering for continuous updates on devices that have an incorrect sensitivity on the touch.

Upvote 0

adriano.freitas

Hi Adriano,

As for B4XSeekBar, the movement of the bar works only with the release of the touch, this avoids problems of continuous fluttering for continuous updates on devices that have an incorrect sensitivity on the touch.
Hi!

Thanks for the answer!

About the object using the release of touch, I understand, but I found it strange, because on the PC it works by dragging. Is there no way for it to work with drag in Android too? I ask because this way it was different from objects of this type normally used in Android applications. Users complain...

Thank you very much for your attention!

Upvote 0

adriano.freitas

Hi Adriano,

I've been watching it here and it doesn't seem to work right as if I drag the cursor to a new position, when I drop it doesn't work. it only works if I really tap (like a click). That's right?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I reread the post and maybe I misunderstood. Are you using B4XSeekBar from Erel's XUI View library inside my ScrollView?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Then this you should ask Erel, as I believe it is about B4XseekBar.
Please note that the B4XscrollView may absorb events, try xScrollView which uses native objects or use xCLV

Upvote 0