Android Question Background Location Tracking Problem

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please, what is happening to background location tracking by Erel ? Is the problem peculiar to me alone? I have been using it for a while and has been working fine by giving accurate latitude and longitude for different locations. For about one week plus, i noticed it has stop working on my phones and other phones i used. I downloaded similar .apk from here, which worked perfectly on all phones that Background Location Tracking from the forum failed. What else can i do to make Background Location Work in all situation?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For instance, my P20 had no issues with GPS accuiring when I bought it, then a month after it made a OS update, and GPS accuiring was completly useless, so no GPS nav was even possible. I found it to be a power management issue, but couldn't solve it. hen a Week ago, a new OS update, that according to details, had Nothing o do neither with pozer management, nor GPS, BUT, my GPS dunctionality is back in full!

Upvote 0

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, Erel! There was no OS update occurence at all directly or indirectly to the best of my knowledge. I tried with other phones, but still the same. I used to get the notification update: 'Tracking Location' with empty/null latitude and longitude values. I have used it in couple of apps which worked fine since you released it to the forum, but just stopped working recently. I have cleared the catch or other relevant things I could but to no success

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…