Share My Creation BANano File Sharer Dashboard

Ola

Download Source Code

This is another brilliant concept of a File Sharer that can be done with pure BANano. Imagine this running with BANanoServer with BANanoVuetifyAD3, or not. We include the source code so that you also explore and can see what BANano can do. Inline CSS, inline Javascript. Pure Awesomeness!

Lets help you develop your next BANAno Project. Talk to us!

BANanoFileSharer.jpg

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Mashy. Sorry for the noob question but can you explain in a nutshell what is banano?
The short story is that Banano is b4w, b4x for web.

You use the abstract designer to drag and drop custom controls to the designer, generate members for your events, code stuff like how you would b4a, b4j or b4i.

Then run the app to create your webapp or website, then deploy the output to your web server and see everything online.

It comes with Skeleton as the default ui to create your web apps and is flexible enough for you to create your own custom components.

BananoVuetifyAD3 which I created is one such custom components based library on top of Vuetify. A vuejs based material design framework. Also on it you drag and drop, generate events etc. It comes with some predefined templates like Skeleton that you can add on top of to create your app. You can use any web framework you want by creating custom components for it.

Above that there is BananoServer, which is a version of ABM using the jetty server for you to create server based apps.

So it transpiles your b4x code to Javascript, css and html. You don't have to know html, css, Javascript to develop the webapps. You just need to learn how some of the things work eg Banano fetch, Banano promise, Banano sql etc. The demos available on the download are fruitful.

You can create apps that work with php and or Jetty web servers, and also go server less with firebase, superbase, couchdb etc or anything similar.

We have explored direct backend jsql with it, jrdc2 and it works well.

Personally I have explored game creation with it, 3D, pdf report generations, excel report generation with it and all these have worked well.

There is a lot that it does. Version 7 is coming out which will have more other things to support web related stuff like web workers etc.

It's the coolest thing ever!!!

You can perhaps watch this in the mean time..

BANano Main Thread

Last edited: