Share My Creation [BANanoTailWind] Exploring TailWindCSS with BANano

Ola

Let's Play

I've been curious about TailWindCSS and today after finding a couple of hours that I could spare, decided to start on exploring this. At the moment I'm not really sure how I feel about it as I'm trying to find my place. I haven't learned the meaning of any of the classes (its very much dependent on classes), but after seeing some correlation here and there, I did manage to establish some ease of use structure.

Well its rather a very interesting piece of work. I hear they are developing UI components that they will sell.

tailwind.png

As usual, Creative Tim has some nice things they have done already. So I based my exploration there.

I'm not really sure I will take this further though as I like playing around and exploring things. My first feeling is that having to use classes is rather an over-kill at the moment (see the pdIndex source code why I say this). Perhaps will have to see when they have the UI version running and perhaps easier to acquire, like an open-source version etc.

BTW, Thanks to Alain for BANano to be flexible enough to allow anyone to create and explore anything they wish!

Enjoy!