B4J Question [BANanoVueMaterial]how can i test BANanoVueMaterial in xampp?

mshafiee110

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Mashiane Hello dear 🌹🌹🌹
I want to test your great lib on xampp but it shows a white page and this log appear.
(I change this line 👉 Publish = "C:\xampp\htdocs")
tnx a lot

Attachments

• log.txt
    43.7 KB · Views: 202

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@mshafiee110

Hi, I have noted the logs, they indicate that there is an error on the code being executed, thus the blank page. In normal circumstanced your log should be 1 page at most.

Please note that I have recently updated the library to be 2.06, as I needed to change a very few things, the latest update is here, https://github.com/Mashiane/BANanoVueMaterial

From what I'm seeing, it seems you have not referenced the correct library. Please ensure you follow the 'Preparing IDE' section on the github readme i wrote and update your BVM library to the latest.

PS: Also next time please prefix your question with [BANanoVueMaterial] so that I can easily find such types of issues.

Ta!

Upvote 0

mshafiee110

Licensed User
Longtime User
@mshafiee110

Hi, I have noted the logs, they indicate that there is an error on the code being executed, thus the blank page. In normal circumstanced your log should be 1 page at most.

Please note that I have recently updated the library to be 2.06, as I needed to change a very few things, the latest update is here, https://github.com/Mashiane/BANanoVueMaterial

From what I'm seeing, it seems you have not referenced the correct library. Please ensure you follow the 'Preparing IDE' section on the github readme i wrote and update your BVM library to the latest.

PS: Also next time please prefix your question with [BANanoVueMaterial] so that I can easily find such types of issues.

Ta!
tnx for reply.
I update prefix of question.

I found my mistake ,i copied the library file to libraries folder and i change it to Additional library folder ,works fine.

Upvote 0