Banned from AdMob, anyone?

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just wanted to add:

This is a shame because the Opera developer console was one of the easiest to navigate and use.

Their submission process is clean, simple, and fast.

Too bad... :mad:

MaxApps

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been banned from Google Play, but I am still getting good numbers of downloads, from Opera.
I can see each new download, with info on, where it was downloaded.

Clara AdBuddiz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok I understand, I am not trying push startapp on you :)
The only reason I am bringing this up is because you mentioned that you had a million downloads + recurring users, yet the maximum earnings you have are $30 per day. I strongly recommend that you switch ad network, I agree that AdBuddiz has very nice looking ads (that's why I used it), but any other ad network would give you much higher earnings. For instance, try appbrain, they are similar to AdBuddiz in that they pay you per install, but they have a much higher earnings + simple analytics. Appbrain's sdk is google complaint and there is nothing shady about them.

Good luck :)

Hi MarcTG,

I just wanted to chip in to this discussion and let you know that our portal has been greatly improved since last year. We now display the eCPM, clicks and installs per app ;)

We're still focused on premium full-screen ads, with high quality visuals. We've been working tirelessly to find high-paying, high quality campaigns for our publishers. Our tech team has also optimized our machine learning algorithms, to ensure higher earnings for everyone :)

Lastly, we are and always have been 100% Google compliant. We never ban publishers for no reason, so you can rest assured that as long as you don't cheat, your earnings will be safe with us.

If you want more information, feel free to (re)-visit our website or send me an email: [email protected]

MarcTG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi MarcTG,

I just wanted to chip in to this discussion and let you know that our portal has been greatly improved since last year. We now display the eCPM, clicks and installs per app ;)

We're still focused on premium full-screen ads, with high quality visuals. We've been working tirelessly to find high-paying, high quality campaigns for our publishers. Our tech team has also optimized our machine learning algorithms, to ensure higher earnings for everyone :)

Lastly, we are and always have been 100% Google compliant. We never ban publishers for no reason, so you can rest assured that as long as you don't cheat, your earnings will be safe with us.

If you want more information, feel free to (re)-visit our website or send me an email: [email protected]

Hi Clara,
I am glad that you have joined this community and that you guys support B4A. If you look at my posts, I probably mentioned somewhere that I thought you guys had the best looking ads that I have seen. Your integration is also pretty simple and there is no doubt that you guys are 200% compliant with Google's policy... but it would be nice if you guys had some more options. For example:
- Airpush has a pay-per-install and many types of ads to use
- startapp has splash screens, banners, native ads, and other types...
- Appbrain has a very impressive sdk, they have different types of ads, remote settings options, and also tracking capabilities that update your stats every hour and not just once a day...

As far as earnings, I just shared my experience with other developers... When i started developing apps, I used three ad networks and had them show ads at the same rate. Adbuddiz was one of them, and the results I got were disappointing. I hope that things have improved from last year... if they have I might consider using it in the future...

Clara AdBuddiz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Clara,
I am glad that you have joined this community and that you guys support B4A. If you look at my posts, I probably mentioned somewhere that I thought you guys had the best looking ads that I have seen. Your integration is also pretty simple and there is no doubt that you guys are 200% compliant with Google's policy... but it would be nice if you guys had some more options. For example:
- Airpush has a pay-per-install and many types of ads to use
- startapp has splash screens, banners, native ads, and other types...
- Appbrain has a very impressive sdk, they have different types of ads, remote settings options, and also tracking capabilities that update your stats every hour and not just once a day...

As far as earnings, I just shared my experience with other developers... When i started developing apps, I used three ad networks and had them show ads at the same rate. Adbuddiz was one of them, and the results I got were disappointing. I hope that things have improved from last year... if they have I might consider using it in the future...

Hi MarcTG,

I'm glad I found the forum :)

Adding different ad formats (banners, video) into our selection is definitely on our roadmap. As you know the mobile ad industry is rapidly changing, and we've been focused on making technological advances that allow us to stay ahead of the game - notably improvements to our algorithms. I do think that the performance of our ads has improved since last year, as I mentioned we've also been adding more campaigns into our selection since then.

Of course there are variables that we cannot control (such as the country of the users) that affect the revenue. We're happy to give advice on how to maximise the revenue for each app, sometimes it can be for example a simple question of displaying the ads in more strategic locations.

Feel free to email me ([email protected]) with your app details and I can see what we can do for you :)

MichelleMu

Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce you guys to Supersonic, a leading mobile advertising platform. Our simple, lightweight SDK contains interstitials, offerwalls and video ads with free ad mediation. Our extensive network of 500 million users ensures we drive over 300 million daily installs at a lower effective cost per user then most ad networks! If you're interesting in monetizing and promoting your app with an innovative ad network, sign up here to receive 50$ to try us out!