Bluestacks for testing android apps on your PC

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Mikie

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is a pile of junk. It took me an hour to un-install.

Upvote 0

hackhack

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I installed it succesfully with 1 click. It's quite nice for the alpha version.

Upvote 0

dagnabitboy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I installed it to my PC; XP SP3. It works, but is erratic. I downloaded their utility to change window size but you end up with a window that has nothing to do with what you wanted. However, it does work with a couple of apps I'm in the process of writing and it allowed me to solve a problem I could not solve on my tablet. For alpha version software it's not bad. I'll be checking back with them!

Upvote 0

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now latest version is rather good. Very fast. FTP supported. Looks like GPS also, with some dummy location result.

Upvote 0

chocki

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just trying the latest release, Installed B4A bridge, fired up B4A on my PC, works perfectly so far.

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I used too,but I have only beta version. I don't know that it is freeware ?

Upvote 0

mc73

Licensed User
Longtime User
So, if I understand correctly, one can have my app launched on a pc. Cool. And I have to suppose that one can always alter a pseudo device serial id and start spreading my app for pc-based use? For now, this is just my question for this forum.

Upvote 0

Eduard

Licensed User
Longtime User
So, if I understand correctly, one can have my app launched on a pc. Cool. And I have to suppose that one can always alter a pseudo device serial id and start spreading my app for pc-based use? For now, this is just my question for this forum.

You can indeed run your app on a PC. I'm using it now for testing and I'll most likely use it to sell my product for PC as well. It's still beta and not 100% bug free though. My biggest app doesn't run on it, but I guess it possible to figure out why and work around it.

Upvote 0

Arf

Licensed User
Longtime User
How did you connect to B4A bridge? If set the bridge to listen on wifi, the IP address is a strange on, not 192.18.0.xx.
B4a cannot connect to it.

Upvote 0

Arf

Licensed User
Longtime User
Oops, nevermind, I restarted ADB server and it connected it as an emulator. And Take Screenshot worked :)

Upvote 0