Browse 380 authors and over 2500 B4X libraries online!

byz

Licensed User
Guys, this is really shocking. I counted the library authors and the number of libraries from B4XGOODS projects. There are 380 library authors who have contributed more than 2,500 libraries to B4X. We thank @aeric @Star-Dust @Erel @mcqueccu for their feedback and comments in https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-official-library-index-document-web-version.161257/.

I found some discrepancies between the official b4x Google Sheets and the goods tables, so I kept the two online versions of the blog for Library Indexing. I distinguished it by the navbar background color.

1,Browse 380 authors and over 2,500 B4X libraries Updated every Saturday.base on B4XGoods.

2,B4X Libraries Index Web Version Updated daily. base on official library index document .

1716432936930.png
1716432979495.png

It should be noted that this is still not the full range of libraries and authors.

Last edited:

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Super !

p.s. note that web-page translations make some links dead.

byz

Licensed User
Super !

p.s. note that web-page translations make some links dead.
I added a tag that does not translate the title to address possible and problems. If there are still problems, please feel free to let me know to fix them.

byz

Licensed User

byz

Licensed User
Very nice! Would it be possible for the second one (B4X Libraries Index Web Version) to have the list of libraries also in alphabetical order or is there interally some other kind of order that we can't see?
Your questions are very good and enlighten me. Maybe I'll add some more filtering methods when I have time, such as filtering by author name. I think it's a great way to get more people to see the same author's library. You can also add features like library recommendations.

Do you have any ideas?

About alphabetizing, I don't really understand what that means for everyone. As my mother tongue is Chinese, we do not have this habit, so please forgive me for not understanding.
And there is a problem, the format of the post title is not standardized, not very good by letter to classify. The official library compares the specifications with relative ease by alphabet.

MrKim

Licensed User
Longtime User
IT would be ice to have a B4X filter so we only see libs that are B4A/i/J compatible. Also by type would be helpfull. Types that come to mind: User interface(UI), Web, Strings, communications(bluetooth, WiFi, ethernet, web), Database.

Reactions: byz

byz

Licensed User
IT would be ice to have a B4X filter so we only see libs that are B4A/i/J compatible. Also by type would be helpfull. Types that come to mind: User interface(UI), Web, Strings, communications(bluetooth, WiFi, ethernet, web), Database.

Good idea!