Building folders structure. (0.10s)
Compiling code. (0.35s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.02s)
Building Xcode project. (0.20s)
Preparing project for builder. (0.61s)
Project size: 0.75 MB
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=Photolab CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED=NO -sdk iphonesimulator -arch x86_64

User defaults from command line:
IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = x86_64
CODE_SIGNING_REQUIRED = NO
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
PRODUCT_NAME = Photolab
SDKROOT = iphonesimulator15.2

note: Using new build system
note: Planning
Analyze workspace

Create build description
Build description signature: 9868edb9bfb998422558d2e148f3dd66
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/9868edb9bfb998422558d2e148f3dd66-desc.xcbuild

note: Build preparation complete
warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: error: The linked library 'libiBarcode2.a' is missing one or more architectures required by this target: x86_64. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: error: The linked library 'libiTableView.a' is missing one or more architectures required by this target: x86_64. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **
Seems pb with libiBarcode2.a and libiTableView.a
And I had to set :
#MinVersion: 9

Any advice would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Patrick

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear @Erel , you are right iTableView lib was present by error, i just removed it, but can you do something about iBarcode2, it seems to me that this library comes from you

In fact, the goal of getting a SImulator Release App is to get screenshots adapted to the need the Apple store, using Appetize.io, now maybe there is another good idea concerning getting all the different formats of devices screenshots...

My best regard

Patrick

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
but can you do something about iBarcode2
No. It is not mine.

Upvote 0