Android Question camera example question

tigleth

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

When I run the Cameraex example everything works fine. If I run the Visual Designer and do absolutely nothing the example works fine.

If I run the Visual Designer and do absolutely nothing and then Save the example runs but all buttons except the Take Picture disappear when the phone changes orientation.

When I do save the 1.bal it asks if i want to save changes; even tho I did nothing except open it.

Thank u

Last edited:

tigleth

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
When I run the Cameraex example everything works fine. If I run the Visual Designer and do absolutely nothing the example works fine.
If I run the Visual Designer and do absolutely nothing and then Save the example runs but all buttons except the Take Picture disappear when the phone changes orientation.
When I do save the 1.bal it asks if i want to save changes; even tho I did nothing except open it. Is there a setting I am missing in the Visual Designer ?
Thank u

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
When I do save the 1.bal it asks if i want to save changes; even tho I did nothing except open it. Is there a setting I am missing in the Visual Designer ?
Thank u
That's just the way it works, if you did not do any changes to the designer then it shouldn't matter whether you save or don't save the layout.

Walter

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
I agree; yet it does. The Visual Designer is changing something; the buttons disappear.

Kim
I think what's happening is that when you rotate the device the button is still there, but it may be off the screen, you need to set tell it where you want it to be in the screen when the device is rotated by using the scripts.

Upvote 0