Android Question CameraExClass exemple loops infinitly on TakePicture

DOM85

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I use a Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.3.
I tried CameraExClass exemple compiled in "Release" mode, and with Camera library 2.20. When i click on "Focus + TP", pictures are taken continuously without stopping.

Then i made a new app, using CameraExClass module. I obtained exactly the same problem, in Release and Debug compilation modes.

Do this problem is due to hardware ?
Thank you for your help.
DOM

Ben

Licensed User
Longtime User
Try to add cam.CancelAutoFocus in Camera_FocusDone.
Nice ! It works well now !
Thank you Erel.

The camera program example works fine but when I take a very dark picture and the execution reaches the"cam.TakePicture" line (not focusing) in the CamExclass library it gets blocked and I need to turn off the phone and start it again to make the camera available newly. What could be the problem?.
Thank you for your help.
Ben

Upvote 0

Ben

Licensed User
Longtime User
The camera program example works fine but when I take a very dark picture and the execution reaches the"cam.TakePicture" line (not focusing) in the CamExclass library it gets blocked and I need to turn off the phone and start it again to make the camera available newly. What could be the problem?.
Thank you for your help.
Ben
Are there any errors in the logs (also check the unfiltered logs)?

Camera.TakePicture should never block. It might be a lower level problem.

Thank you Erel. I clean the program to the original, by eliminating some sentences I had included to cancel focusing, and it is working correctly. I´m sorry the question.
Ben

Upvote 0