Android Question Cancelled InApp purchases

Stu Graham

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I just sent this to google for help for the second time, no response to date, so I was wondering if you guys could please help me.

BEGIN+++++++++
I keep getting my test purchases of inapp products canceled. I am the developer and I have setup the test accounts correctly and I keep getting these emails.

Your purchase from XXXX on Google Play has been cancelled. Any charges made will be refunded.
Order number: GPA.XXXX-8910-8719-XXXXX
Order date: 23/11/2015 7:38:19 PM
Item Price

XXX-XXXX (XXX-XXXX-XXXX) $0.99
Total: $0.99
(Includes GST of $0.00)

This has only started happening in the past 2 or 3 weeks and I need to know why. About 2 or more months ago I changed the name of my app from X1 to X2 and all seemed to work.

Can you please tell me why my inapp purchases are getting canceled after the item has been consumed.
Is there a time limit?
Thanks
Stu
END++++++++++

Additional
I made some successful inapp purchases on the weekend I I can see the purchase token ) and kept them in my inventory. 2 days later and they are gone, although I have not received a cancellation email as yet.

I have been testing this for the past 4 or 5 months and it has only started playing up in the past 2 to 3 weeks.

Any idea?
PS, is there any way I can view what is in my gmail test account from an inventory perspective. Can I log into gmail via a web interface and see the history of my test purchases, and current inventory items?

Thanks
Stu