Android Question Cannot Compile

Mobarak4321

I am new in B4A because I heard my friend that there is a Android Development (B4A) that won't need a heavy requirements like Android Studio.
I followed carefully the Instruction when I setup both Installation and Connection for the B4A and Nox but I have this problem where I cannot compile my project but I can see the output of my UI by B4A Designer.
The folder was existed on other file location (C:\B4A\PROJECTS\Robot\B4A\Objects\src\b4a\example") and when I try to copied it and paste to the needed file location it give an another error.
How do I fix this, I tried to get an answer on other forum like Facebook Group but no one answering me.
error 1.png

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
How do I fix this, I tried to get an answer on other forum like Facebook Group but no one answering me.
This is the best place to ask such questions.

This error might be related to an anti virus that is interfering with the generated files.
Try to temporary disable it and see if it solves it. Also try to create a new project in your "documents" folder.

Upvote 0

Mobarak4321

This is the best place to ask such questions.

This error might be related to an anti virus that is interfering with the generated files.
Try to temporary disable it and see if it solves it. Also try to create a new project in your "documents" folder.

Hi sir Erel thanks for the response and I really appreciate it, by the way I have disabled my Anti-Virus and moved the project
to the "Documents" Folder but this did not resolve the problem. I don't know why but I want to ask if is it normal that this file
is located here "C:\Users\Mobarak Dimalotang\Documents\B4A PROJECT\MyApplication\B4A\Objects\src\b4a\example\..." instead of here
"C:\Users\Mobarak Dimalotang\Documents\B4A PROJECT\MyApplication\B4A\Objects\gen\b4a\example\..." ?

Upvote 0