iOS Question Cannot create B4i-Bridge app; what am I missing?

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ever since my MacBook upgraded to Monterey 12.3.1 a couple weeks ago I cannot create the B4i-Bridge app.
I've created a new certificate and provisioning profile that includes the UDID and even reinstalled the B4I certificate and made sure it's trusted. The phone is physically connected to the Mac and everything looks great.
I compile just fine, but when I press Install to create the B4i-Bridge I get Unable to install "B4i-Bridge" Please try again later. The weird part is, I can create the release .ipa file. I tried downgrading xcode to 13.2 but that didn't help. I'm completely out of ideas so I'm looking for suggestions.

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
I thought of that so I created a new certificate and profile yesterday but that didn't change anything. I've never used the hosted builder so please send me a temporary id so I can try it out. I know how to configure the B4i server settings, but is there anything I need to do on the Mac side?

Upvote 0

Vern

Licensed User
Longtime User
The hosted builder works and I have confirmed that the upgrade to MacOS 12.3.1 is what has stopped B4i cold.
Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0