iOS Question Can't Build B4i-Bridge

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I am trying to install the B4i-Bridge for the first time and I got a error when trying to compile it.

I have created the iOS Provisioning Profile etc and the Keys folder has the following files:

upload_2015-1-24_17-58-46.png

When I run Tools -> Build Server -> Build B4i-Bridge it comes up with the following error but not sure where to look to find the cause of the error:

B4X:
Building designer app.                  0.02
Building Xcode project                  0.05
Sending data to remote compiler.        Error
Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = armv7
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/aaronkingsley/Desktop/macserver-aa/UploadedProjects/beta69/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain beta69
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = cc9b3ddd-d6d9-4d04-81b6-d674fb07d637

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Aaron App Testing”) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.1'

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    Check dependencies
(1 failure)

I am using B4i version 1.80.
On my local Mac Mini I am running the latest files that come with B4i Version 1.80

If I open http://192.168.0.14:51041/test in my browser it shows that the B4i Build server is running..

upload_2015-1-24_18-5-2.png

Am I missing something to cause this error to come up ?

Under Tools > Private Sign Key, do I just make up these settings or are they linked to something in the certificate files I created on the Apple developer site ?

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Got it to work now.. Just deleted all the files and started again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0