Android Question Can't display user consent form

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I have followed the tutorial , added my device id to test devices and set the geo as eu . The form is never displayed , ads shown instantly. I have changed to customer providers 1 hour ago that can be the problem ? or I use genymotion emulator , maybe that is the problem ?

Is there any other reason that may cause this ?

TY

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Already changed it, in the logs i can see my device id and set it as test id, eu shows true, coonsent unknown but nothing displays

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it is more than 12 hours now ,
It is interesting . code says :

B4X:
    If consent.ConsentState = consent.STATE_UNKNOWN And consent.IsRequestLocationInEeaOrUnknown Then
        'Set last parameter to False if you don't want to show the "pay for ad-free" option.
        'Change privacy policy URL.
        consent.ShowConsentForm("https://www.mysite.com/privacy.html", True, True, False)

in the logs i see

B4X:
Consent state: UNKNOWN
EU: true

according to this code I have to see a consentform but i am not seeing it. I have added my device as test device I can see the " request sent rom a test device " message too..

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Are you checking the unfiltered logs?

2. Have you set the number of providers to 12 or less?
1)yes providers are set to 8.
2) I am checking the unfiltered logs. I am adding the device id as test id , when tried with that , device id is no more displayed but a message " this request is made by test device "

I am using an emulator maybe it is a problem. I will check with a real device.

Upvote 0

angel_

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the same problem in a real device, the code is the same for two apps in one of that the form is showed but the other app it can't show.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.