iOS Question Can't find Tabstrip library

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by rfresh, Jun 22, 2019.

1. rfresh

rfresh Well-Known Member Licensed User

I downloaded your TabStripExample.zip file and am trying to run it but I need to add it to project from the Libraries Manager list but I don't see the iTabstrip in that list?

Please see attachment.

2019-06-22_110233.png

2. Andrew (Digitwell)

Andrew (Digitwell) Active Member Licensed User

mangojack likes this.
  3. rfresh

Yes, I saw Erel's page. That's where I downloaded the .zip file from.
    Erel's instructions:

Add TabStrip with the designer.

I did not see this component in the designer (pretty sure its because I had not added that library to the library manager list). Erel might be assumings most folks know how to set up an external lib like this but I don't.

>Tabstrip is an additional Library.

That statement means what? I have to download the Library file from another location? Github? I did the download from Github and unzipped that file but I have no idea what file I need to grab from all of those files. Those Github files don't like anything that I can run in B4i.

4. mangojack

mangojack Well-Known Member Licensed User

The Link provided by @Andrew (Digitwell) pointed to the TabStripExample.zip and also the 'Additional Library' iTabStrip.zip

Download the library, extract and place lib files in a separate folder .. maybe called 'Additional Libraries'. I have located mine alongside various projects folders.
    All future downloaded lib files will also go to this folder.

Point to this folder within the IDE .. Tools > Configure Paths. (Additional Libraries)

B4i Beginners Guide.. Section 10.7.2 'Additional Libraries Folder' https://www.b4x.com/b4i/files/guide.zip

Andrew (Digitwell) likes this.
  5. rfresh

Thanks mj...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice