iOS Question Can't find Tabstrip library

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I downloaded your TabStripExample.zip file and am trying to run it but I need to add it to project from the Libraries Manager list but I don't see the iTabstrip in that list?

Please see attachment.

2019-06-22_110233.png

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I saw Erel's page. That's where I downloaded the .zip file from.
Erel's instructions:

Add TabStrip with the designer.

I did not see this component in the designer (pretty sure its because I had not added that library to the library manager list). Erel might be assumings most folks know how to set up an external lib like this but I don't.

>Tabstrip is an additional Library.

That statement means what? I have to download the Library file from another location? Github? I did the download from Github and unzipped that file but I have no idea what file I need to grab from all of those files. Those Github files don't like anything that I can run in B4i.

Upvote 0

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
The Link provided by @Andrew (Digitwell) pointed to the TabStripExample.zip and also the 'Additional Library' iTabStrip.zip

Download the library, extract and place lib files in a separate folder .. maybe called 'Additional Libraries'. I have located mine alongside various projects folders.
All future downloaded lib files will also go to this folder.

Point to this folder within the IDE .. Tools > Configure Paths. (Additional Libraries)

B4i Beginners Guide.. Section 10.7.2 'Additional Libraries Folder' https://www.b4x.com/b4i/files/guide.zip

Upvote 0