iOS Question Can't install B4i Bridge on Iphone 15 Pro IOS 17.0.3

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
I get the following message when I try to Install the b4I bridge on my new phone.
Error Message:
DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 8.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

I have updated my device list with Apple and created a new certificate and profile and can still install my app on my IPhone XS but now I can't Build B4i-Bridge App.

GeoffT660

Licensed User
Longtime User
Full Error Message:
B4i Version: 8.10
Parsing code.    (0.15s)
Building folders structure.    (0.02s)
Running custom action.    (0.04s)
Running custom action.    (0.03s)
Compiling code.    (0.14s)
Building designer app.    (0.02s)
Building Xcode project.    (0.08s)
Preparing project for builder.    (0.03s)
    Project size: 0.23 MB
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

Out: Command line invocation:
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=B4i-Bridge CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Distribution: Geoffrey Thomas (244837P8DV)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=db081396-3f18-4cbc-8b9e-0d6f584125a1 -arch arm64

User defaults from command line:
    IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Geoffrey Thomas (244837P8DV)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = db081396-3f18-4cbc-8b9e-0d6f584125a1

note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Distribution: Geoffrey Thomas (244837P8DV)
Computing target dependency graph and provisioning inputs

Create build description
Build description signature: 59cc1b957b50111c06e28c3d94a2b2da
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/59cc1b957b50111c06e28c3d94a2b2da-desc.xcbuild

warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 8.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: error: Provisioning profile "ProvisionPBS" has app ID "com.bizmobl.bizmoblid", which does not match the bundle ID "com.bizmobl.bizmoblid.bridge". (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Upvote 0