after some munit app hide
I try upload succes but not submit in iTunes
can some help ?
thanks
B4X:
#Region  Project Attributes
    #ApplicationLabel: ذكر
    #Version: 1.4
    'Orientation possible values: Portrait, LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight and PortraitUpsideDown
    #iPhoneOrientations: Portrait
    #iPadOrientations: Portrait
    #Target: iPhone, iPad
    #MinVersion: 9
    #ATSEnabled: False
    #PlistExtra: <key>UIFileSharingEnabled</key><true/>
    #PlistExtra: <key>UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend</key><true/>
    #PlistExtra: <key>UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance</key><false/>   
    #PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key><string>Select a photo.</string>
    #PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription</key><string>Save photo in albums.</string>
    #PlistExtra:<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key><string>Taking a photo.</string>
'    #PlistExtra:<key>NSMicrophoneUsageDescription</key><string>Record video.</string>
'    #PlistExtra: <key>UIBackgroundModes</key><array><string>remote-notification</string></array>
'    #Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>

#End Region

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 11.png
    11.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 224

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all
I already make App
I try submit my build
I upload my App iTunes by B4i and success
when I check my account in iTunes I see still process
after some munit app hide
I try upload succes but not submit in iTunes
can some help ?
thanks
B4X:
#Region  Project Attributes
    #ApplicationLabel: ذكر
    #Version: 1.4
    'Orientation possible values: Portrait, LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight and PortraitUpsideDown
    #iPhoneOrientations: Portrait
    #iPadOrientations: Portrait
    #Target: iPhone, iPad
    #MinVersion: 9
    #ATSEnabled: False
    #PlistExtra: <key>UIFileSharingEnabled</key><true/>
    #PlistExtra: <key>UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend</key><true/>
    #PlistExtra: <key>UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance</key><false/>  
    #PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key><string>Select a photo.</string>
    #PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription</key><string>Save photo in albums.</string>
    #PlistExtra:<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key><string>Taking a photo.</string>
'    #PlistExtra:<key>NSMicrophoneUsageDescription</key><string>Record video.</string>
'    #PlistExtra: <key>UIBackgroundModes</key><array><string>remote-notification</string></array>
'    #Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>production</string>

#End Region

Look --> https://stackoverflow.com/questions...build-in-itunes-connect-after-upload-by-xcode

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Solution: check your email !

After days of waiting I discovered that my iTunes Connect associated email address had received feedback from the iTunes Store Team. The emails said there was issues on the app (Missing Info.plist key) that prevented the delivery to be processed.

It is important to check your email address form apple communications because some of that information cannot be found elsewhere!

Upvote 0

naifnas

Licensed User
How long have you waited?
approx 2 or 3 mints then I see process
after hide
i waiting many hours
i check my email i see this
now i still do

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "***". Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

Non-public API usage:

• The app references non-public selectors in ****: setVolumeTo:forCategory:, sharedAVSystemController

If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed.

If you think this message was sent in error and that you have only used Apple-published APIs in accordance with the guidelines, send the app's nine-digit Apple ID, along with detailed information about why you believe the above APIs were incorrectly flagged, to [email protected]. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information page.

Though you are not required to fix the following issues, we wanted to make you aware of them:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. Xcode 8 does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library...s.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Upvote 0