iOS Question certificates + hosted builder - push

Gijsen

Licensed User
Longtime User
After having a lot of fun with a project on b4a, I'm using b4i for a next project.

First thing I create a new csr through tools -> private sign key.

I download my ios_development.cert from the Apple Developer portal to start.
Next I create a new application, a development Apple Push Notification service SSL (Sandbox), and finally a provisioning profile.
I also download the aps_development.cert file.

I open the project, press build one time (which fails because of certificates issues), and do tools -> build server -> create push keystore.

In my keys folder I now have:
- aps_development.cer
- certSigningRequest.csr
- ios_development.cer
- push.keystore
- projectname.mobileprovision

So far everything according to the documentation and other threads I've read on the forum.

Sometilmes the application builds on the hosted builder, sometimes it doesn't without my changing anything. Is there some kind of caching on the certificates on the build server ?

When I don't add a push certificate it seems to work.

What is wrong with my workflow on creating all these certificates ?
I really hope somebody can help me with this so I can continue coding instead of "fighting" with the certificates ;)

Gijsen

Licensed User
Longtime User
The error I get when trying to start the project, like other threads:

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“projectname”) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.4'

Upvote 0

Gijsen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks.

The problem was that I deleted my old certSigninREquest.csr that was used for signing my initial ios_distribution.cer file.
Made that one again with the new csr file.

Upvote 0