Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Demo App has been released, first post is updated

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No it doesn't, but I have plans to allow adding markers to any other day. It will be implemented width the release of the cgCalendar Weekly or daily View...
Soon to come

Kiese

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Cableguy!
Nice one !
Tried it and it looks promising! Is there any event triggered when the month is changed on the customview ?
Any update on the weekly/daly view ?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
For time being there is no month changed event, maybe when I release the weekly view, thou I dont' see much use for it...
I may add a Month property in order to get/set the current month in view...
I have no ETA for the weekly view or Daily view as I have not yet started working on them. I'm finishing off some old "almost done" projects before that.
I resume working on it before the end of the month.

Any thoughts about how/what the weekly view should present itself?

Kiese

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok!
Well, the month changed event would be useful to say, display the events of that month in a listview/ULV/CLV as soon as it triggers.
Being able to get/set the current month would definitely prove useful too.

I think the weekly/daily views may look like something like this. Though I find the one on the first image more practical. What do you think ?

Kintara

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very lovely to have this.
Wish List: Being able to set each day individually to any colour would be really useful.

aldifong

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi...

I've download you lib and the demo. But when i open the demo proj, it shows error:

Thanks in advance.

achtrade

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes, this should be great. Waiting for it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…