B4J Question Change Background Color of Expandable CLV

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by GuyBooth, Jun 7, 2019.

1. GuyBooth

GuyBooth Active Member Licensed User

I'm working with an expandable CLV. With a slightly modified version of the original demo (attached) from this forum I have just three items, leaving a blank space below them. I have changed the background color of the items to a dark green color (which works fine) but the empty area below the items (circled in blue in the picture below) remains a non-descript gray. I have tried changing every color I can think of to make this dark green to match the Item panels background color, but no luck.

upload_2019-6-7_10-39-25.png

How can I change this color?

Attached Files:

2. mangojack

mangojack Well-Known Member Licensed User

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    GuyBooth likes this.
  3. GuyBooth

GuyBooth Active Member Licensed User

Thanks mj, this suits me better than using the CSS file … but why does the call have to be subdelayed, rather than direct? (Just curious, the direct call doesn't work and the delayed call does).

4. mangojack

mangojack Well-Known Member Licensed User

after a test .. any call to the sub AFTER the form is loaded / shown works ..

Code:
    CallSub3(Me,"SetScrollPaneBackgroundColor",clv1,0xFF008000)
    'OR
    SetScrollPaneBackgroundColor(clv1,0xFF008000)
    ps: it has just occurred to me that the CSS style method sets the background transparent .. but this sub code actually colors the background. ?
    Either way it achieves the desired result.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice