Changing SIP's

JesseW

Licensed User
Longtime User
After a quick search, I found the SIP() keyword, which will raise or lower the keyboard. A real credit to you Erel, for integrating this :sign0098:

Next question: I can't seem to find any post regarding changing the SIP. What I want to do in my app is 1) save current sip type, 2) change to numeric sip, 3) change back to saved sip type on exit. I've seen other apps change it at will, such as when a phone# or zip code is being entered. I could really use this functionality, as I've written a little app to help me with my job, and all I input is numbers.

Any help appreciated.
--Jesse

JesseW

Licensed User
Longtime User
i checked out the thread you mentioned, and i will definitwly check out the num pad...

are you saying as far as b4ppc is concerned the input mode can only be changed on a smartphone? im asking because i generally run the absolute very latest winmo version (currently build 21018) and htc roms, often before they come out on official devices, and i double checked: in contacts, when a ph# or zip code text box is focused, the input mode changes, and i have a blackstone, definitely not a smartphone. erel, as always your personal attention is gewatly appreciated!

jesse

Last edited: