iOS Question Check dependencies Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found:

Robby

Licensed User
I've checked forum but can't find answer to specific problem

I have already compiled 2 release versions of an app using same distribution cert and mobile provision files both times. I now want to compile a 3rd release version using same distribution cert & provision files but get 'check dependencies error'. Used same methods, files as the two previous releases, Distribution cert & mobile provision files are active and in date, using same Private sign key password. Any ideas?

Robby

Licensed User
Can you post the full error message?
Hi Erel

I seem to be having problems with certificate/provisioning files.. Since my post to you I've tried creating new (development) ones to see if I can fix the problem. I keep getting the attached (large) error details.
Regards

Robby

Attachments

• Error Details.pdf
    332.6 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0

Robby

Licensed User
Yes , using local Windows7 on parallels 11.1.1, Yosemite 10.10.5 Mac. Xcode 7.2 I don't have an account for remote builder

Upvote 0

Robby

Licensed User
Erel

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this problem. In between our emails I have worked on the issue and seem to have sorted producing a release version. In the end I reloaded the original b4i.keystore, b4i.p12, cer and mobileprovision files from archive. Compile then worked.

Ref the error file sent to you. That was the result from experimenting with development certificate/mobileprovisioning. Sorted when I produced a new private sign key on B4i and started producing cer/mobileprovision from new csr file.

I now have another problem with Application Loader and ipa file greyed out - I will post a new thread.

Regards

Robby

Upvote 0