Android Question Clvheader - Edittext in CustomlistView

ddefrain

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.
I've an Edittext in a Customlistview, when I scroll it it works just fine; But when a set the focus in a edittext and try to scroll the customlistview gets stucks and after a few intents it scrolls again, I don't know how to solve this; Would you guys please help me?
Sample project attached
Thank's in advance.
Best regards
Screenshot_20220508-192428.png

Attachments

• AppCompat.zip
    60.5 KB · Views: 99

ddefrain

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.
I've an Edittext in a Customlistview, when I scroll it it works just fine; But when a set the focus in a edittext and try to scroll the customlistview gets stucks and after a few intents it scrolls again, I don't know how to solve this; Would you guys please help me?
Sample project attached
Thank's in advance.
Best regards
View attachment 128984

Hello everyone, I did not explain myself well, what I meant is that when the edittext (with focus on it) reaches the top or the bottom it stops there, it does not have a smooth scroll, and then I scroll it again and it scrolls, what I mean is if this is normal, or how can I put a smooth scroll as if there were no focus on any edittext

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

teddybear

Licensed User
Hello everyone, I did not explain myself well, what I meant is that when the edittext (with focus on it) reaches the top or the bottom it stops there, it does not have a smooth scroll, and then I scroll it again and it scrolls, what I mean is if this is normal, or how can I put a smooth scroll as if there were no focus on any edittext

Thanks in advance
The reason is that when edittext is selected, the focus is located on it, you can't scroll it because the edittext focused must to be visible(can't be out of visible range). it is not related to the item focused on top or bottom.

The solution is to change focus when the edittext is finished.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ddefrain

Licensed User
Longtime User
The reason is that when edittext is selected, the focus is located on it, you can't scroll it because the edittext focused must to be visible(can't be out of visible range). it is not related to the item focused on top or bottom.

The solution is to change focus when the edittext is finished.
ok Thanks, in a normal way let's say if I do not scroll the clvheader
B4X:
CLVHeader1.ScrollChanged(Position)
the edittext in the customlistview scrolls like a charm, but I like the effect on it (clvheader), I will move the focus on a hidden edittext then

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ddefrain

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok Thanks, in a normal way let's say if I do not scroll the clvheader
B4X:
CLVHeader1.ScrollChanged(Position)
the edittext in the customlistview scrolls like a charm, but I like the effect on it (clvheader), I will move the focus on a hidden edittext then
Hi All, I'd ended by using a Timer and a hidden Edittext

Thanks, Regards

Attachments

• AppCompat.zip
    60.7 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0