I was searching and I got this:
Code examples for sony smart extensions
The Sony Add-on SDK includes the following utility code and examples for Smart Extension APIs:
- SmartExtensionAPI – Defines the Smart Extension API. We recommend that all Smart Extensions include these classes.
- SmartExtensionUtils – Helper classes that might be useful when developing Smart Extension apps.
- SampleControlExtension – A Smart Extension that shows how to use the Control API.
- AdvancedSampleControlExtension – A Smart Extension that shows how to use the list and gallery parts of the Control API v2.
- SampleNotificationExtension – A Smart Extension that uses the Notification API to send text messages to the accessory.
- SampleWidgetExtension – A Smart Extension that uses the Widget API to show the current time on the widget level of the accessory.
- SampleSensorExtension – A Smart Extension that uses the Sensor API and the Control API to show the accessory accelerometer readings on the accessory.