iOS Question codesign wants to access key 'B4i' in your keychain

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Because my app is larger than the size allowed by Hosted Builder, I used VM mac10.14 for testing. There is no problem with the simulator and iPhone. In order to meet the requirements of the app store, I upgraded the mac to 12.5 and the xcode to 13.2. However, there are problems that are difficult to solve. No matter in the development or the distribution , the mac always show tip: "codesign wants to access key 'B4i' in your keychain".I haven't set this password, and it's not correct after many attempts.even reinstalled the mac system.
I did not solve the problem according to the methods I searched in the forum. If I choose reject, "Then Command CodeSign failed with a non zero exit code" will appear in the logs.I use b4i6.8 and B4iBuildServer6.8, because I only deal with the bugs in an old app, Therefore, it is not planned to upgrade to the latest b4i8.0, I have bought it twice before.
In addition, there is no problem running in the simulator.

Attachments

• full error .txt
    191.5 KB · Views: 76

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, I see that someone has successfully used your modified local builder. Can you send me the modified version of 6.8? Or provide me with a b4i password. I want to try

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you send me the modified version of 6.8?
No such thing. The password in the latest version of the builder is 111111.

Or provide me with a b4i password
It is chosen randomly every time.

You will also encounter other issues with Xcode 13+ and old versions of the builder.

Upvote 0

watesoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
No such thing. The password in the latest version of the builder is 111111.

It is chosen randomly every time.

You will also encounter other issues with Xcode 13+ and old versions of the builder.
Erel, thanks for your answer. After a long time of effort, I find a way to avoid entering the b4i password, which can be used temporarily. I haven't transferred the ipa to the app store, so I don't know whether it can pass the review.
Current platforms:mac12.5 + xcode13 + b4i6.8
There is no problem with the development and distribution modes. I have installed it in my iPhone.

Upvote 0