iOS Question Communication Error: Connect Failure

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by dieterp, Aug 10, 2018.

1. dieterp

dieterp Active Member Licensed User

I am suddenly getting the issue below when trying to build my apps. Everything was working fine until I uploaded my app the Apple Store then, since then I get this issue (I doubt those are related though). Can anyone please advise? The "Download Last Build" menu option is also disabled.

upload_2018-8-10_7-26-52.png

Attached Files:

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Local builder or hosted builder?

3. dieterp

Hosted Builder

4. Erel

Have you changed the #CertificateFile or #ProvisionFile attributes?

5. dieterp

Not that I know of. I built a release and then uploaded that to the App Store, which was subsequently rejected upon review as the 1024 icon was missing. When I went back to the project to try sort that out, I got the connection error. I changed the certificates etc. back to the development certificates to test those and the issue occurs there too. When I try build B4i Bridge it also fails to connect

6. dieterp

Ok I have managed to sort out the issue. For some reason the Build Server Settings had opted to use (Prefer Secondary) and then my user ID had been set to b4i_default. What would cause this to happen? I definitely did not make any changes to that. Did that have something to do with the upload off the app to iTunes connect?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  7. Erel

Maybe you deleted the user name by mistake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice